Thursday, May 18, 2006

Don't click on this link because of Jason Alexander.
Don't click on it for Jason Alexander with hair.
Don't click on it for Jason Alexander with hair leading a musical tribute to The Ford's favorite McDonald's burger of all time.
Click on it for all of the above ... plus Jason Alexander attempting to combine a white suit jacket with brown pants, for a look that could probably be described as "Crockett's oddly repressed cousin trying to fit in in Miami."

If you do all of this while eating the McDLT's spiritual descendent, the Big'N'Tasty, then, truly, The Ford will salute you.

1 Comments:

At 3:54 AM, May 19, 2006, Blogger Marcus said...

I do not agree with the Wikipedia entry that says the McDLT and the Big 'n' Tasty are the same thing. Also, I think the Big 'n' Tasty was introduced before 2001. I remember trying it while in college (there's a sentence I wish I could use more often).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home